- "My children are happy each day to attend school. They are both learning more than I could have imagined at their young ages. I attribute that to the school, Holy Trinity. They are challenged and supported at the same time. My wife and I are so happy with the choice we made." F.O.
- "In these stressful and unpredictable times, it is a comfort to know that Holy Trinity Academy provides a solid, structured environment for their students. Families struggle and make sacrifices so that their children can receive an excellent education with the supervision of knowledgeable teachers and staff." A.M.
- "I am an educator, so I have very high standards when it comes to my children's education. The academic rigor, code of moral and ethics and Catholic education my children receive is unsurpassed. The community of parents and children are supportive and kind. My children are excited to go to school." B.O.
- "I like the small atmosphere of the school. You get to know everyone. I love the buddy system; it really helped my kids adjust and feel like they have a best friend." CK
- "My daughter had a wonderful experience in the Nursery class at Holy Trinity. Her teachers were amazing – caring, attentive, patient, and she learned so much. We are so happy we chose Holy Trinity." DK
- "We are very happy with the high educational standards at Holy Trinity School. The faculty is very professional in all aspects. We feel that our daughter is lucky to be a member of such a great elementary school." SK
- "I am very happy with this school. My son is very happy and loves all his teachers. Starting with the principal and all staff, everybody is great. I wholeheartedly recommend this school!" PM and IL
- "Ms. Coleman makes studying fun! She is kind, loving, and fair." CM (student)
- "I've enjoyed all my teachers so far because they made me want to learn more. They always encourage me to try my best. I love Holy Trinity!." CM (student)
- "Our daughter gets the best education surrounded by a strong faith community. From the art classes to drama and everything in between, we are extremely happy with the quality Holy Trinity has to offer." LJ
- "I love this school because it has many things that I like – like Italian class, art, and centers. The soccer field has pink and red roses and pretend grass, and it's very big. My favorite teacher is Mrs. Summa. My buddy Victoria is in the 7th grade, and she reads me stories on the rug. You should come to my school." AF (Pre-K student)
- Thank you for all of your hard work in teaching the students art. You go above and beyond creating beautiful art with the kids. I love seeing the work Bobby does in your class. Tracey Saia, 5/16/2016
- Thank you Mrs. Ambrosio for your talent, time & support with our art program!! From the Del Vecchio Family, 5/16/2016
- Hi Mrs. Ambrosio, Thank you for inspiring creativity in Finn and the other children at Holy Trinity! I love the work that the fifth great has been doing. I always look forward to hearing about his latest project. Thanks- Kathryn Cervino, 5/17/2016
- Thank you so much for helping my son Ethan fret with his art work , it has been a real pleasure seeing how he has grown and developed coloring and creating different art work , the pieces he comes home with are priceless , THANK YOU SO SO MUCH.., 5/17/2016
- Hi Ms. Ambrosio, I am in AWE of the work you do w/the kids at HTCA! In fact, one of the things that led me to HTCA a year and a half ago was the artwork hanging from the walls! It is a VERY happy place w/all that art and I do very much appreciate the creativity and expertise you bring to our kids! Thank you! Hannia Upton Mairen and Creed Upton's mom, 4th grade and preK, 5/17/2016
- Dear Ms. Ambrosio: Thank you for showing Jordan how to be creative with her art work. I love all her pictures and I especially love this art gallery. I really appreciate all the time and effort you put into this website. Sincerely, Carla DeGori, 5/17/2016
- Thank you for the great work you are doing! From Marianna Ferrari (Anna's mom - Grade 1), 5/17/2016